Corporate Social Responsibility
- Edulight Books Belives in giving back to the schools and communities it operates in
- To date, the organization has donated textbooks to some schools in various parts of the country.
- We have also donated textbooks to the victims of Cyclone Idai in Chimanimani through the Higher Life Foundation in 2019.
- COVID 19 scourge has affected the educational lives of many children globally. In Zimbabwe the rural children have been affected the most since they have no access to online education material. As a result, Edulight Books pledges to assist the disadvantaged learners in the provision of textbooks so that learners recover the lost time.
- We therefore call upon interested stakeholders locally and internationally across sectors to join hands with us as we improve the educational lives of many children in Zimbabwe.